Wedding Videographers

Home Forums Photographers & Videographers Wedding Videographers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We are experienced wedding videographers offering high quality, cinematic videos to cover every aspect of your day.

We have a new All Inclusive Package, for 800Euro.
    Details listed below:
    -Bridal preparations
    -Groom preparations
    -Guests at church
    -Bride arrives at church
    -Wedding ceremony inc. vows, signing of the register etc
    -Outside church/departure of bride and groom
    -Entire reception inc. speeches, cutting of cake etc
    -First dance
    -Dancing until midnight

All customers receive 10 copies of DVD, each with personalised interactive menu screens, chapter/scene selections and professional case and DVD cover. Each DVD also includes the following bonus features:
    -Personal messages from friends & family
    -Extended scenes (entire wedding ceremony, full speeches etc)
    -2 to 3 minute edited highlights set to song of your choice

We film using two cameramen both operating high quality professional video cameras, to ensure we capture every moment of your day from start to finish with minimum intrusion. We also use top of the range audio recording techniques and professional editing equipment so that your video looks, sounds and flows as well as you deserve it to!

To request a sample DVD, or if you have any questions,
    Please email me at [email][email protected][/email]
    Or telephone Tim Gannon: 0879806781

Thank you for your time, and we wish you all the best of luck on your wedding day, whichever videographer you choose!

Anonymous

Mainly I like the idea of sharing this topic with all here. It is a very good and a nice information which you have shared. I like it much impressed by this. Also it is very useful and helpful to many in many of the ways.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.