wedding cars how much

Home Forums Transport & Cars wedding cars how much

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 15 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hi how much are you paying for your cars

Anonymous

Hi,

We are hiring a vintage car for our wedding in May, it’s a Beauford model. It’s costing €450 but the Limo’s cost €300. You should look at different Websites and get some qoutes.

Anonymous

Hi, we are getting an American PT Cruiser – apparently there is only one in Ireland and it is costing €550 (which we have for the full day if needed) – it will be taking us (including bridesmaids & bestmen) from church to reception after wards which is what I wanted – My sister did it and the crack was better having everyone there drinking the champers.

Anonymous

Prices differ so much. I needed up getting car through a friend of my Dads. You really need to decide what type car you want first e.g. vintage, limo, bentley, chrysler. Secondly do you want one car to do all the runs (groomsmen and then bridesmaid) or do you want a second car. I was getting prices varying from €500 to €900 for two cars. Just be aware as I nearly got caught out – check door space in ventage cars as some of them are tight which will be hard if bridal dress is long! Enjoy the window shopping for them.

Anonymous

I have e-mailed loads of car companies and have not got one reply yet. Has anyone else found this with e-mail responses i think it would be quicker to phone around.
    Or if there is any car company in Cork thats reading this you might give me a price – CHEERS!

Anonymous

Hi Mandy, yes i think it’s best to ring, as if they are good, they are super busy at this time of the year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.