Opinions on Pub Receptions??

Home Forums Venues & Receptions Opinions on Pub Receptions??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everybody,

I am at the very initial stages of planning my wedding. Myself and my fiance are looking for a simple and cost effective venue – there’s an area i’m looking at, but am looking for honest opinions!

There are numerous pubs and restaurants now providing “Wedding Packages”, but I’m wondering what people’s genuine opinions on pub weddings are??? I’m very laid back about these things, so once all of my friends and family are around, ill be happy, but is there a stigma attached?? Some of the packages I’ve been researching are offering so much more than standard hotel packages, and at a fraction of the price, with no catches!!

Can I have your honest opinions about wedding receptions in pubs??

Thanks a mill!!

Anonymous

right, if i read that post a year ago id have thought u were mad….!!! but!!! friends of ours (my fiance and i) had their reception last yr in dublin in a pub….think it was the bleedin horse or somethin like that…cant remember..it was fab! they had a bbq…on dec 23rd!!! it was freezin cold outside but pub had all big gas heaters. food was absolutely fab, craic was brill and most importantly bride and groom loved it…..thought it was fab…so i think…go for it! good luck :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.