Hooneymoon with infant?

Home Forums Honeymoon Hooneymoon with infant?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We are getting married at the beginning of November and we cant decide on a honeymoon destination.We are concerned about flying with him, he’ll be almost 1, so preferable somewhere we can fly direct to. Anyone any ideas?

Anonymous

Your honeymoon destination is as important in your planning as most other details of your wedding. Mayer is very good for what it is – faint praise, I know, but we are talking about a honeymoon here. And no, it doesn’t have what could be described as a lake view.

No hotel in Bled compares to Vila Bled: the rooms are gorgeous, the staff are friendly and efficient, the restaurant boasts a Michelin-starred chef… and it’s the perfect distance from the rest of Bled, being the other end of the lake.:rolleyes:

Best Honeymoon Ideas Learn Rome - A Fabulous Place for Romance

Anonymous

Hi! First I want to congratulate you for your new marriage and I also want to suggest you for your honeymoon you should take a personal bus and than go for your honeymoon and enjoy a lots. I have heard about ” Freeatlastpartybus” it provides party bus rental in Nashville, bus charter rental company, cheap party bus rental, cheap limousine bus rental. Birthday party bus for kids, rent a party bus, party entertainers for kids, party bus rentals for prom, prom party buses, party charter bus rentals, party transportation and limousine services.:p:p:p:p

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.