Honeymoon. Now I am worried.

Home Forums Honeymoon Honeymoon. Now I am worried.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all,

This may seem silly. But we booked our honeymoon for January 2009 going to Miami (2 days) Western Cruise (7 days) & Las Vegas (5 days). Have just looked up the weather and it is not going to be that warm in Las Vegas roughly around 14c that a ok day here (without the rain). Miami ranges anything from 14-24c. What I am going to do i know that we can’t change our honeymoon deposit already paid. Wonder if their 14c a little warmer that our 14c here. How don’t know what to pack (summer gear or a bit of both) can’t see yourself laying at the pool in Miami or Las Vegas. So p***ed off now suppose i should have done my homework before i went ahead a booked it.
    Help
    Helen

Anonymous

Hi Helen,

Dont be too worried, the sun wil still be out in Miami so it will always feel warmer to us than the Americans. As regards Vegas you seriously dont spend that much time outdoors because there is SOO much to do in doors!! And because they pump oxygen in the all the hotels you loose all track of time. I was there Last December and i only brought light clothes – Lets face it it’s soo much cheaper to but a jacket over there than pay to carry it all on to the plane!!
    Seriously dont panic it will be great & you will have a ball!!
    Lisa

Anonymous

Las Vegas is genarally warm year round, though it can get chilly at night, Miami will be warm unless some freak storm comes down from the north. My father lives in Orlando and the coldest it got there last winter was 75F (not sure what that is in celcius but thats when I start putting my air conditioner on.) Bring a sweatshirt, if you need a jacket you can always buy a cheap but good one, but at thhose temps, in the desert sun, it will seem warmer. Have fun!

Anonymous

Nice! Thanks for the post. Have a good day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.