flowers

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations flowers

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johnsonad 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi does an one knows where i cn get some flowers in silk cause i going to rome and it be easier to bring the flowers over with me i living in kerry thanks

Anonymous

http://www.foreveryours.ie/

This is where I am getting my silk flowers. They are the only company that I have come across in Ireland that make their own.

Anonymous

Would silk flowers be cheaper or dearer than fresh bouquets? Would they look nice?

Anonymous

I think freash flowers would look more beautiful compared to silk flowers

Lisa

GOA FLUVER : SEND FLOWERS, CAKES and GIFTS TO GOA

Anonymous

I would agree. Fresh flowers will always exude a higher level of elegance and beauty.

Anonymous

Qulity Silk Flowers is pretty unique way to decorate your interiors either at your home or at your office. Compared to fresh flowers, Silk flowers of ours make your interiors look quite natural and give a pleasant look to your decors like natural flowers.

floristchennai

Anonymous

Occasionally

Throughout history, lovers have given flowers to each other as a token of their longing, devotion, and love. Researching the meanings that folks have given to specific flowers has revealed that many flowers have many meanings. So, in reality, the meaning of a flower that you give as a gift is dependent on how special a flower is to your spouse and whatever you want that flower to represent. Just be sure that you communicate that message to your loved one.

Friendship’s Day-Friendship’s Day is the time to reflect on the importance and role of your friends in your life. Wethim they are our school friends, office colleagues, neighbors or our father or our Dad or any person with whom we can share that part of our life which is kept away from the rest of the world, invariably they become the most important part of our lives and steal us a smile when we are sad. Friendships’ day is dedicated to such true friends and it's a time to show them that we care as much for them.

flowertochennai

Anonymous

I will be also using foreveryours.ie
    Prices and service is on proper level.

Anonymous

it is very easy for you to find a flowers that you like simple you just search the utahflorist
    Flowers from Nations Florist – Florist and Gift Delivery

johnsonad

Real wedding flowers look much more attractive than their silk counterparts, and they also produce a wonderful, pleasant aroma. If you are certain that you want the appearance and feel of real flowers, then you will have to make budget cuts in other areas.what i overcome,iWedPlanner is the best option of information of wedding flowers. Real flowers can also be given away later, to hospitals or care homes, meaning that their use is doubled: silk flowers cannot be treated in the same way.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.