can anyone recommend a videographer in leinster area?

Home Forums Photographers & Videographers can anyone recommend a videographer in leinster area?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Could anyone recommend a good videographer for the meath/kildare area? any help would be appreciated. i have been in touch with a number of videographers but they are not available. thanks :)

Anonymous

We spent ages looking for a videographer and booked Paul Beggan who works under the company name The Studio. we thought his samples were brill. Don’t know when your wedding is but his website is The Studio – Wedding Video services, Corporate video production, Theatre, Sport, Advertising. He’s not based in the leinster area but does weddings here and is often in dublin on business if you wanted to meet with him.

Anonymous

Hi, was at a wedding this weekend & the photographers were really brill! made sure to get some great shots.. to try and make up for the freezing weather. Havent seen the pics yet but judging by where they put us and how many they got they should have some really good ones! Both photographers were very good and good fun!! The company name was double exposure..

Anonymous

MyApricot Wedding Video are the best we have seen for the price. Their samples were just terrific. They can be reached on 02890454613 or 0830083339.

Andrew and I are booking them for next year.

Anonymous

Hi we went with myapricotweddings.com they were really nice to deal with, whoever you go with i hope your day goes well :)

Sinead

Anonymous

Hello!
    We work all over Ireland you can see some of our footage on our site EDEN Digital Film Studio
    If you would like to compare your dates with our bookings email me on [email][email protected][/email]
    Regards,
    Lucy

Anonymous

I can recomend the comany Eden ,they stayed all day and our video was like a movie. They were very friendly. My sister used my Uncle and although it was good Im delighted I got the Professional one. I wasnt so happy about other thisng. Oh and we used a great car company beside the Naul and he was great on meeting our budget and I got my dress White Orchid in Swords lovely girls. There are some things I wouldnt have recommended like the hotel but I wont go into it lol. Hope you find someone you like :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.