Which size dress???

Home Forums Hair & Beauty Which size dress???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi, i know this will prob come across to many as very dim and obvious, but i’m all confused and need some advice! I recently found the wedding dress for me, and I love it. anyways, the prob is,I have put on weight the past while (20 lbs….am up a clothes size)! now, the lady in the shop keeps telling me that wedding dresses are marked a size bigger than normal??? sooo, the one i had on me was a size 14, and it was too big, so naturally id be going for a 12 , however, with excitement i said how i’d hope to be wearing a 10 (wedding dress), and was told that a 10 is really an 8 and that would be a lot of hard work??? I have never been a size 8 (in real life), and cant ever imagine being one (only in my dreams), but a size 10 in reality is what i was and will be again!
    there was no 12 of that dress and style in the shop, so i’m at a loss and dont want to be putting down a deposit on a certain dress size only to find its too big/small!! I am i the middle of sheddin the 20 lbs that have kept me company the past while….
    really appreciate any help or advice on this one! thanks a mill :)

Anonymous

Kind of tricky because the bust is a size 10, the waist is a size 12 and the hips are a size 8. I’d probably go for a size 10.

And it also depends if you took the measurements correctly:

Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the boobs.
    Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist above the belly button.
    Hips: Measure the largest part of the hips around the bum and upper thighs.

Anonymous

No matter if you are looking for beautiful well-fit dresses for your bridesmaids; a maternity BM dress, a cute junior bridesmaid dress;a conservative mother-of-the-bride dress or bridesmaid dress for a mother-to-be; they will custom make them to your specification at very affordable price.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.