wedding invitations?

Home Forums Help Me Find… wedding invitations?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hey,
    Im just wondering would anyone know of a good website or shop that would sell wedding invitation supplies , Im thinking of making up my own invitations!
    Or if ye have any other ideas or if anyone has made their own invitations , any advice is welcome.
    Thanks,
    Jenni ( B2B 31/07/09)

Anonymous

hi jenni,

im not sure about cork, but if your up in dublin, you can visit daintree in camden street, they are v. helpful, they have a website too, looks pretty good!
    good luck
    p.s im just starting with all that lark today, when you getting hitched up the aisle, ecuse the phrase, keeps the excitment at a safe level

Anonymous

Hiya Jenny you should try http://www.diywedding.ie they are based in Sandyford and they are very helpful, they always reply your e-mails straight away. Ya can also make an appointment to view paper type, colours, etc.
    Also check Weddings @ Lantz, Personalised Wedding Stationery & Accessories On-line Shop from Dublin, Ireland, they are based in Charlemont St. Very close to The Harcourt St. Luas Stop.
    You Can Make Your Own Invitations With Daintree Paper which is also excellent, they give ya ideas on how to put your invites and you can also cut your card paper for the wedding and ya don’t necessarily have to buy your stuff there in order to do this. hope this helps a bit cos i did my own invites.

Anonymous

Jenni, are you still looking? I found a great site and the quality was amazing, a new company, just started out based in the Midlands. I can pass on details if you want it.

Kate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.