Wedding in Italy?

Home Forums Getting Married Abroad Wedding in Italy?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Italy is a fantastic place to get married ! last year , we decided to plan our wedding in Italy and we choose Lake Garda. I loved also the idea to get married in tuscany but Lake Garda is cheaper. We found a very good wedding planner on the Lake, the owner Celine (a french girl) and her staff were very competent. We had a wide choice of locations and when we came for a visit, we immediately fell in love with the Rocca of Lonato, a fortress with incredible views of the countryside and the lake. We could not find a location more beautiful than this. They organized everything : flowers, music, make-up ….
    So, if you are planning your wedding in Italy, give a look to the web site L’amour en rose – Wedding planner – Organizzazione matrimoni ed eventi a Brescia e Verona
    sincerly
    Nicole

Anonymous

There are many wedding venues in Italy. Italy is filled with quaint villages and medieval towns where getting married in Italy is a dream! I have put together a list of my top five wedding venues in Italy.

#5 Lake Garda: Possibly the most popular of lake wedding venues in Italy is Lake Garda. Lake Garda is the largest, bluest and most visually dramatic of all the northern Italian Lakes. Here you have many Italy wedding venues to choose from. You can choose one of many venues in Gardone Riviera, Salo’ or Malcesine.

#4 A Castle Wedding: Little could be more like a fairy tale than getting married in an actual castle. Castles have become common venues for weddings in Italy. They offer a sense of elegance, romance and sophistication. Thankfully there are many Italy castle wedding venues to choose from. They can be found in or near almost every region in Italy.

#3 Venice: Your town hall wedding in Venice will take place at the The Palazzo Cavalli. It is one of the most famous Italy wedding venues. It is a historic private palace that has been bought by the City of Venice for the purpose of Civil ceremonies. It offers a stunning view of the Grand Canal and the Rialto Bridge. This venue allows you to arrive in true Venice style, by gondola.

#2 Rome: One of the most magical Italy wedding venues is the Campidoglio in Rome. Civil weddings can be performed here, right in the heart of Rome. The Coliseum, The Roman Forum, Piazza di Venezia are all nearby so pictures following the wedding will be magical. Civil weddings are celebrated in a Palace which will bring a touch of the Renaissance style with period furniture and rich tapestries

#1 Positano: By far the most magical of Italy wedding venues is the small Amalfi Coast town of Positano. The steep hills are lined with cascading homes that seemingly are going to fall into the turquoise sea. The Positano Town Hall is simply one of the oldest and most perfect venues.

Mermaid wedding in Lesvos island

Anonymous

Hi Santorini, it's true, there are definitely so many interesting venues in Italy!! I've never been to Positano, Rome is beautifull but i don’t think it could be a good choice for my wedding and Venice is too popular.
    Last summer we visited Italian Lakes, we stayed in Como, Malcesine, Torri, Lazise and Sirmione . So, we decided to plan our wedding abroad. We asked to 3 wedding planner different quotes , we've visited many websites but weddings seems to be all the same (same venue, flowers and photos) . Nicole's post was like a sign, we asked to Celine for a free quote… The good news is that we found "The perfect venue" in Sirmione. The wedding date is Settember the 5th, we are so excited, thanks Nicole for your recommendation!
    David & Jenny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.