Wedding Flowers

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations Wedding Flowers

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johnsonad 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Does anybody have any idea where I can look at wedding bouquets online??

I have an idea of what I want but want to see some more before I go to the florist.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hiya Bubbly

Try this http://www.flowersireland.com/weddings/gallery3.htm

Are you from Dundalk? I’m going to see about my flowers next week. A girl who does it from her house was recommended to me. I was at 2 weddings where she done the flowers and was well impressed and she doesn’t overcharge! I haven’t got a price off her yet but will do next week. If you want her number let me know!!

Anonymous

Hi duncelt,

Yeah I’m from outside Dundalk although I don`t live there anymore but thats where my wedding will be. I know of a place in Ardee but thought that I should know what I want before I go. My cousin got hers in darcys and they were lovely, not sure if they were expensive though.

Anonymous

Thanks for the website just had a look. Let me know how you get on with florist. My wedding isn`t until December 08 so I`m in no rush was just curious

Anonymous

Hiya Bubbly!

Around the Dundalk area you are talking anything from 1000/1200 and upwards depending on what you want. I haven’t a clue really what I want but she said she will show me her stuff to give me an idea. My sister used Flowers & Thoughts (in the Long Walk) for her wedding in June and paid €1000 but apparently this girl only charges about 500/600 (so I’m told, will know next week though) and does a really good job – no different than any other florist. She can prob afford to do that cos she does have premises rent to pay. I would still get booking stuff as dates fill up very quickely especially the ones that have competative prices. Did you call that photographer?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Jenna22;3808 wrote: Here’s a site with plenty of examples Wedding Flowers – Wedding Flower Centerpieces – Wedding Decorations Ideas – By TheKnot.com

Yeah…Really wonderful link. Divided as per the categories and occasions. Thanks for posting loool.

Anonymous

Well Trends in wedding flowers come and go, and then come back again.The theme of the wedding and matching the wedding flowers to that theme is important.The bride being almost as in love with her wedding flowers as she is with her groom is important.The perfect wedding party and guests forever.

Anonymous

So many wedding flowers sites vying the customer base..But it is difficult to find best …so i would suggest you Bloom – http://www.bloom.uk.com – artificial – silk flowers by Bloom
    Hope this site would serve you the purpose …

Anonymous

Hello,

weddingflowersofamerica.com providing the public and retailers alike with the largest possible selection of exquisite flowers in every color and shape…shipped directly from the growers. Whether you're looking for wedding bouquets online for a single ceremony…or bulk flowers for your business or an upcoming event…you'll find it here—at wholesale prices, plus trade discounts for wedding vendors. Simply browse our floral catalogs, wedding packages and supplies to find exactly what you're looking for.

good luck!!

Anonymous

Hello……………….

For a fall wedding tulips will not be available, or if they were they would be VERY expensive.

One of the greatest hot pink flowers is a stargazers lily. There are a lot of hot pink roses, the McCartney is a garden rose and hasn’t been done as a florist rose.

White calla lilies are great.

Good luck!

Anonymous

Silk wedding flowers can be more practical than real flowers,if you are having a warm-weather wedding or if you are partial to very delicate flowers,I think its real choice for that.

Anonymous

By choosing seasonal flowers, you can create a truly timeless atmosphere and connected to your party with flowers that awakens romance season.Flowers in the season of roses, tulips, hyacinths, lilies and gerbera daisies. colored calla lilies are very popular and look beautiful in a spring event. Combine a dozen lemon leaves or hair maiden name, or create a simple hand tied bouquet.

Anonymous

Wedding flowers come in the better responses, and then come back again.The theme wedding and wedding flowers to match the theme of the bride with her new husband for her wedding with the flowers being in love almost as important. The key is that. The perfect wedding ceremony and guests forever.

Anonymous

I know a place in Aldis, but think I should know what I want before I go. The theme of the wedding and wedding flowers to match the theme of the bride and her new husband and her marriage is the flower of love, almost as important.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.