Vintage wedding invitations

Home Forums Cards and Stationary Vintage wedding invitations

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  charleslewis 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Check out my site for vintage and antique inspired designs at very reasonable prices.

Prices starting at 1.90 per invitation including envelope. Digitally printed on a silk or rusticus finish. Samples can be ordered or come view them in either my Sligo or Dublin studios.

Karen

Anonymous

Vintage Stationery;8063 wrote: Check out my site for vintage and antique inspired designs at very reasonable prices.

Prices starting at 1.90 per invitation including envelope. Digitally printed on a silk or rusticus finish. Samples can be ordered or come view them in either my Sligo or Dublin studios.

Karen

Hi There
    I would like a quote for your green vintage invitations. We would need approx 80 invites/ rsvp cards. Also, where could I see a sample?
    Many thanks
    Claire

Anonymous

Hi
    I just got my invitations from Invitations really happy about this, paid €150 for 150 cards – really great price for this quality :):):)

jacklee15

Hey awesome website. I have gone through the website and it is simply awesome. Wedding invitations plays an important role.

jacklee15

hey really good website and great price,

http://www.vistaprint.co.nz/brochures.aspx

arthurmason

You know what your service is way cheap than any other printing service, I should have known you first hand to try your service,,, those time I badly need printing company so I got san francisco printer instead to do my needs, a little expensive though, but I am very much satisfied with the result, the quality is very much unique and it turns out all good and even beyond my expectation, the also do the task on time with no issue at all.

charleslewis

You are right Arthur, I know that printer in SF, in fact the postcard wedding we got was also from them, see this http://www.digitekprinting.com/postcards. What I like from them is the print good wedding designs that are in perfect and quality paper.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.