Videographer & Photographer

Home Forums Photographers & Videographers Videographer & Photographer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone, i was just wondering if you could give me a rough idea of how much a videographer & photographer cost please? I live in Tipperary, if you could reccommend anyone it would be great xx

Anonymous

our photographer is costing 1200 and video 1150 that should be about average. not in tipp so can’t recommend! good luck with all the plans seen your message about wine we have no say in our hotel its teir wine or no wine! 24 euro a bottle!

Anonymous

we have an inhouse photographer

prices starting at E900

price include a free sitting on our first anniversary

please give us a call at 087 787 4753 for more detail

Ann
    Parfait Weddings – Wedding Planner Meath, Wedding Planner Dublin

Anonymous

we have an inhouse photographer

prices starting at E900

price include a free sitting on your first anniversary

please give us a call at 087 787 4753 for more detail

Ann
    Parfait Weddings – Wedding Planner Meath, Wedding Planner Dublin

Anonymous

HI my Dad and I are starting up our own business in Kerry. I’m photographer for the last five years professionally. He is starting out doing wedding DVD’s we could give you a good package and travel to Tipp if need be. When are you getting married?

Anonymous

hi gary barrett is doing my wedding in nenagh his prices start at around 700 have a look at his site, he has done my brothers wedding and was great. heres his website http://www.gary barrett photo.com and his number is 0872743947 i hope thats a help

Anonymous

Hi
    If you are looking for video and photos for your wedding day, check this page for some great deals: Wedding photography and video
    The prices start at €649 for 3 hours of video and photo, going up in price depending on how many hours coverage you looking for. Talk to them about customizing to suit you.
    hope that helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.