Spa day for hen weekend

Home Forums Hen and Stag Spa day for hen weekend

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hi,
    wondering if anyone could help me?? want to go for a Spa day/weekend for my hen, i want somewhere classy but affordable that could take maybe 15- 20 of us at the same time does this place exist?????

Anonymous

Hi Suna,

I recently attended my my best friends hen , we had a weekend at the Marriott in Enfield Co. Meath , they have a huge Spa there, some of the gang only came for the day it was great craic in total there were 33 of us grannies thrown in as well – they fussed over the old people and charmed the younger members me included NOT ONE COMPLAINT it was sooo reasonable we felt a million dollars , they don’t charge for their extra’s like sauna and steam and yummy freash fruit everywhere all freee

Anonymous

oh think i heard of that place is that d one you see from d motorway, heard there is lots of hot rugby players down ther that should keep d women entertained….:;)

Anonymous

yes that’s right Roy Keane was there that weekend !! there are always English and Ireish teams there on the Training grounds — the lads were in the Spa as well ,… great place for everything and to meet men !! Sure Isan’t that what makes MEMORABLE hen night/ weekend .. we had the girls together package look it up Hotel and Spa in Ireland, Facials, Massage with beauty and Spa Therapies best of luck x

Anonymous

Spas are definitely a great idea for a day just before the wedding. My wife went to one for here friends hen do that she really enjoyed. Rita’s recommendation sounds great!

Anonymous

Check out Spas in Ireland, Day Spa, Health Spa, Spa Breaks There are lots of offers on that site. There seems to be a lot of cheap spas around Ireland these days.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.