South America/Cuba or Safari?

Home Forums Honeymoon South America/Cuba or Safari?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We are getting married this December 09 and we were thinking of starting our honeymoon in New York for New Years, then going to Cuba or Argentina or somewhere! We are not huge sun worshipers and we love adrenaline fuelled holidays with amazing scenery (we went to NZ one time and loved every minute, doing skydives, white water rafting etc and not to mention the stunning scenery!) but we also love wildlife and animals…so then we were thinking African safari… We are sooooo confused!:)
    We went to SE Asia too, loved it, but thought there was alot of poor who would hassle you alot, which we found really sad, but also irratating and would like to avoid that too…so maybe not Africa?
    Any advice owuld be great! Thanx:)

Anonymous

Hi, I’ve been to both Cuba and Argentina, and loved them both. Argentina would offer a wider variety of things to do from skiing (mendoza) to surfing (miramar), but Cuba really is an amazing place to see. Food probably much better in Argentina, and wine defo better, but some great music and rum in Cuba! Thailand is also amazin! :)

Anonymous

Hi, I am getting married this September and we can’t decide on a destination for our honeymoon either!!

We were in Africa last year and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone, I would love to go back.

If I was going again I would do 4days to a week in Chobe Safari Lodge (Botswana) Home :: Chobe Safari Lodge, Botswana and then a week in Capetown. You can do loads of tours from Capetown, we hired a car and drove to Hermanus, you can go whale watching there Whale Watching in South Africa – Whale Watching & shark diving in Gansbaai,Hermanus,Western Cape,South Africa. We stayed in the Cullinan Southern Sun (staff were so friendly and the harbour area is great)

Hope that helps

Anonymous

Hi, just in case you are still deciding, I have been to both South America and Cuba, and I would definitely recommend either for your honeymoon. It is the most expensive time to go to either South America or Cuba, unfortunately, as it is the busiest time, but the weather is fab at this time. Cuba is stunning and could be really romantic. South America is more back-packer and active – but I would definitely recommend Ecuador or Bolivia. The people there are lovely. Peru is a stunning country but there is more hassle for tourists here i think.

Anonymous

God i would love to have your dilemma …as someone previously posted i think you would get more action out of south america …Argentina would offer lots of adventure and you could even look into a rain forest trip. I’ve been to south America and i loved loved loved it….I haven’t been to cuba and would love to go…one thing i would say about that is Cuba could dramatically change soon cause Castro is not well …it would be great to see it before change happens ….

dont know if that helps

Anonymous

Hi happyfiance!
    Nice post! Thanks for sharing.:(:(:(

Anonymous

Hai
    To go Honeymoon after marriage that to for a African safari good . A Lot of new experience.
    I suggest you to go Europe as you can have a wide range of cultures covering all countries

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.