Safari

Home Forums Honeymoon Safari

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Has anyone ever tried safari in Afica?? Have found a great travel agent that has a super package in Africa, starting in Cape Town in a 5* hotel for a few days then heading off for a ten day safari and finishing in what look like log cabins in the forests…. The h2b isn’t sure it will be as great as it sounds so if anyone has any info id be very gratefull!!!
    Thanks A

Anonymous

Hi

I went on a two week trip to Kenya in 1994. I did a week on safari, in different parks, including the odd night in Nairobi. Then we went to the coast, to Mombasa for the second week. For me, it was the experience of a lifetime. Nothing can describe the experience of being in the environment of the animals and seeing them so close. It is really spectacular. You have to get up early, but it is well worth it. The food is fabulous too. The week in Mombasa was a bit boring for me, as I was on my own, but it would be great for a honeymoon. There was a young couple on honeymoon in our group and they seemed to really enjoy it all. I recommend it. Enjoy.

Anonymous

HAve just read out what you described to my H2B and he has finally come around to the idea!! Were not really in to sun holidays so it soulds perfect, activity with the great weather… thank you soo much!!!!

Anonymous

That’s great. Glad to be of help. Almost wish I was going again now. Have a brilliant time.

Anonymous

we went to Serengeti ,The Serengeti is a very unique destination in terms of the large and varied surroundings it has. The landscape is mostly flat and wide open plains, which makes a great environment for spotting animals, but as you explore the park, you will also come across terrain such as forests, swamps, rivers and mountains. Due to the vastly flat and open plain land of the park, it received its name, ‘Serengeti’, which translates to ‘endless plains’.

Mermaid wedding in Lesvos island

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.