Rosanna Davison getting hair extensions on you tube

Home Forums Hair & Beauty Rosanna Davison getting hair extensions on you tube

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I was thinking of getting hair extensions for my wedding day. My budget is tight enough so I may just get the clip-ins as oppose to the ones that last a few months.

I came across a video on youtube of Rosanna Davison getting hair extensions, they look good but i would say they are quiet expensive.

YouTube – Rosanna Davison Just Loves Her New Hair Extensions.

can anyone recommend a hair salon in dublin that is not to expensive to the real hair extensions

Anonymous

I’ve had extensions for a good while now, they are human hair and I love them, they quality is lovely and I get load of compliments, I have them done by Our Little Secret- Fake it from Top to Toe! the girls name is Melissa, message me if you want her number. She comes to me but I think she has a shop out near Dundrum. I pay about 350 every 3-4 months.
    I’d recommend you stay away from glued in extensions (like in the video) I’ve heard countless horror stories!

Anonymous

LinzeyR;3421 wrote: I’ve had extensions for a good while now, they are human hair and I love them, they quality is lovely and I get load of compliments, I have them done by Our Little Secret- Fake it from Top to Toe! the girls name is Melissa, message me if you want her number. She comes to me but I think she has a shop out near Dundrum. I pay about 350 every 3-4 months.
    I’d recommend you stay away from glued in extensions (like in the video) I’ve heard countless horror stories!

Melissa does my hair too!!! Shes fab :)

Anonymous

I’ve heard good things about Our Little Secret, my friend bought a beautiful hairpiece from them….

Anonymous

Hi my name is Laura Gillen and I am a mobile hair extensions technician and I am trained in micro loop hair extensions,this method uses no heat or glue.I do a full head of these for 200 euro and I can come to you!

Thanks laura

Anonymous

Laura Gillen;4414 wrote: Hi my name is Laura Gillen and I am a mobile hair extensions technician and I am trained in micro loop hair extensions,this method uses no heat or glue.I do a full head of these for 200 euro and I can come to you!

Thanks laura

hi please send me your number as i am getting marred next august

Anonymous

I am using the hair extension since 1 year and they are still in good condition. I have to take care of these to keep it safe. If you are eager to get gorgeous hair within no time, Synthetic Hair Extensions can help you to get that beautiful mane. In case you want to sport the Spanish wave or Indian wave, it is better to go for human hair instead of synthetic hair extensions

clips on hair extensions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.