Meal prices

Home Forums Food and Drink Meal prices

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi girls, I just got engaged a week ago and we plan to have the wedding in 5 months, I have been to just one hotel and they are quoting 75 euros per meal, I did’nt expect it to be so high and when i phoned hotels they will not give me any prices i have to make an appointment, whats the point in making an appointment if i cant afford the prices they are quoting and help!!!The Last minute bride!

Anonymous

:) hello last minute bride
    congrads on your engagement god 5 months you really need to book things asap

if you phone hotels and ask for a broucher and price list thats what i did my meals are round 45 a head with out wine 8 euro a head in pm

wine 20 a bottle

what part of the country are you as fellow brides to be may be able to advise
    goos luck :wink:

Anonymous

You are under time pressure alright.

Dinners in Dublin are around that price from what I found. I was getting prices from â‚ ¬65 to â‚ ¬90 – I thinks it really depends too on standard of hotel that you go for

Anonymous

I know that prices in Killarney are not that outrageous!

A beef dinner w/ starter, soup, dinner (of course), choice of 2 potatoe, veg, and dessert w/ coffee is right around the 40e mark.

Most of the websites have their wedding brochures on there.

Congrats anyway!

Anonymous

The average cost around Dublin seems to be about €45. I have seen some just under the €40 mark though. Keep numbers to a minimum and try for a midweek or Winter wedding to get a special offer package with discount prices. Most hotels do this. Usually they have at least 5 menus to choose from or to juggle about with and some are cheaper/dearer than others. When you enquire, mention that it is for a function, not a wedding, until you get the quote and then tell them later that it is for a wedding. Apparently there is a big price difference that way!

Anonymous

we are paying 83 euro per head

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.