mass booklets

Home Forums Help Me Find… mass booklets

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frankcois 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Pelase help me find someone that does mass booklets or how I go about even starting to organise a mass booklet for the wedding. please please, not a clue where to start.

Anonymous

Hi ya, how many are you looking for – my sister would be happy to help – she did amazing ones for her own wedding last May- she could supply them at 1 euro per copy, if your interested, let me know
    [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello,
    I would suggest consulting your priest first as he may be able to help layout your Mass book format on disk for you to edit and print etc. If he does not offer this service you could purchase a Mass book layout book, this will contain a step by step guide to the layout of your mass and also let you hand pick Readings, Prayers of the Faithful etc. Once you have your content sorted out you could then decide on getting someone to edit / print the booklets and covers. I could offer you that service for 75c per Mass book cover. I am based in Cork, I can e-mail you sample pictures also if you are stuck.
    [email][email protected] /email] for more info.

Anonymous

Try South East Brides – Home , Honorah wedding stationery in Gorey

Anonymous

…… My sister does these on the side, shes done loads at this stage, shes got a degree in Multimedia.
    From what I know shes offers as little or as much assitance as you require from content and layout to binding and printing so each job is priced individually. Let me know if you need any more detail!
    Best of Luck X

Anonymous

Hello Ladies
    I am new to the forum but have advertised on this site for a while now. If anyone is looking for mass booklets you could check out our website, we do the full massbooks or if you are looking for a DIY option we can also just make your covers or type up your complete mass for you. You can check out all the details on Mass Booklets – Weddings – Default Store View.

If you have any questions just contact me

Lisa.

Anonymous

Hey there,

I do mass booklets. I can do wither the cover only (and you can print the inserts) or I can do a complete layout for you. Do you already have your invitations? If so I can do them to match your theme. Please have a look at my site and email me if you would like a sample emailled. Usually you priest will help you with the service though but you can start by showing him a sample of what you would like.

Karen

[email][email protected][/email]
    http://www.karenmadsen.com
    087 1336873

frankcois

If in the future you still need a mass booklet in digital prints, perfect for business and corporate solutions or individual like wedding, you can check this one http://www.digitekprinting.com/booklets-color.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.