how many cars??

Home Forums Transport & Cars how many cars??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

how many cars are standard for a wedding?? one for the groom, one for the bride and one for the bridesmaids, i thought thats all we needed but now the immediate family want to know if we are organising cars for them, is this really part of my job???

Anonymous

I personally think that 1 is plenty (maybe 2) the one that the groom uses can also being used for you, first him and you will be last, bridesmaids can come in the car with you or on another one, … I would only book 1, … very cheecky if you ask me about the family asking for a drive too, …
    I think you have plenty on your place without having to think about how inmidiate family will get there.

Anonymous

I agree, very cheeky of them. 2 cars is plenty for the groom, bridesmaids and then yourself!!!
    Hope it all goes well….

Anonymous

I agree with the above comments. I have always thought of the groom arriving with his best man in their own done up car or transport and the wedding car can take the bridesmaids and then come back for you and your parents or take the parents first and come back for you and the bridesmaids. Is the church very far away from the house?

Anonymous

Hi guys, Does any1 know of any horse and carriages available to the north east,I hav googled it and hav had no joy. Im after a white or ivory carriage( fussy is my middle name!!). Please can any1 help me?

Anonymous

Hello everybody,
    I agree with all that 2 cars are sufficient.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.