How many Bridesmaid

Home Forums Hen and Stag How many Bridesmaid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

In a bit of a dilema. Getting married next April and I have 3 bridemaids asked but I really want another freind but my Fiance thinks its to many but I think its just a nice amount. Can people give there views as to how many there should be

Jenny

Anonymous

I have the opposite problem to you…
    I have 1 Maid of Honour and 2 bridesmaids and don’t want anymore, yet my fiance is having 4 groomsmen and a best man and I think it will be odd if I can’t match him, so now I feel I have to ask people I don’t really want to.

I have decided though, that if I don’t match him, then so what!
    I think you should be allowed to have as many or as little as you want.
    If you want 4…then go for it!!! Who cares what anyone else thinks. It is your day!!!

Anonymous

hi, eventho i dont personally agree (for myself) with more than 3….im only havin 2. however, like said prior to me, it is ur day and if u ant the bridesmaid (all 20 of em) wearing yellow like big bird…its ur day….do what ud like! ik afraid people wont like my dress, so worried the hotel rooms might be too expensive..etc etc…but as my friend said…its my day! so do as u please, ull regret it forever otherwise :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.