Honeymoon

Home Forums Honeymoon Honeymoon

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just wondering I am getting married on 29th December 08 and would love to be able to book my honeymoon now or maybe start saving towards it (I need a lot of time) but the thing is that we would not be flying out until 2nd or 3rd January 2009. So my question is ‘Is there any tour operater that will book for 2009 yet’? :?: [/quote]

Anonymous

Hi Hugs07,
    as regards honeymoon it does seem a bit early to try and book for 2009 though i know EXACTLY where your coming from. I want to get as many things paid and ‘out of the way’ but i think some issues are only delt with closer to the date.(our wedding is July 09)

why dont you enquire about the cost of your honeymoon (using 2007/08 prices) at least that wil give you a guide. And ask them whens the earliest you can book for Jan 09 and when paying the depost pay all of what you have saved so far off it also.

Just a though!
    Best of luck
    Winnie

Anonymous

hey Hugs…where are you planning on going…some of the internet operators are really good value..we are going to south africa but saved a bundle compared to friends who booked through travel agents here…we are still spending what we planned but this way we get to SA and the accomodation is 5star..

Anonymous

Hi

I use to work in travel. If you are going long haul then flights are released 330 days in advance of the date of travel (including your return date). If you are going to Europe on a package then your destinations will be limited but the winter sun brochures for 08/09 will go on sale around April next year.

Irish Brown Eyes

Anonymous

Yes, you are correct. Internet operators is most valuable. If you are going to planning for a honeymoon, you should go to Florida. It is a wonderful city. I love this place. It is better for every couples. You can enjoy there and there are many beautiful beaches and resorts. Best of Luck….:rolleyes:

Best Honeymoon Ideas Learn Rome – A Fabulous Place for Romance

Anonymous

Hi! First I want to congratulate you for your new marriage and I also want to suggest you for your honeymoon you should take a personal bus and than go for your honeymoon and enjoy a lots. I have heard about ” Freeatlastpartybus” it provides party bus rental in Nashville, bus charter rental company, cheap party bus rental, cheap limousine bus rental. Birthday party bus for kids, rent a party bus, party entertainers for kids, party bus rentals for prom, prom party buses, party charter bus rentals, party transportation and limousine services.;):);)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.