Hair and Makeup

Home Forums Hair & Beauty Hair and Makeup

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We definitely want someone to come to my mums house on morning of wedding. How much should we be expecting to pay though as there will be Bride, Mother of Bride, 3 BM’s, and 2 sister in laws.

So hair and makeup x 7?

Anonymous

Hi There,

My name is Clair and I am a makeup artist based in Dublin. I am very experienced and have done many weddings over the years as well as some editorial work. Please contact me directly for a quote!!

Clair

Anonymous

Best Answer – Chosen by Asker
    I got mine done at 11am for a 2pm wedding

I had a light breakfast with my MOH prior to getting hair done to keep from getting too light headed.
    So that hair doesn’t fall out of whatever was done to it or the makeup wear off. Also, if you plan to eat so you have something in your stomach to get you through the day until the reception, did you do that before you start in on the hair/makeup?

Anonymous

Hair and make-up this a really a important and you choose a hair style that you feel comfort and it looks a nice on you and choose a liquid make-up for a wedding this a stay long and it give a best looks to you.

Anonymous

Hair and makeup are very important part of wedding. If you get a breakout, do not choose. Do not do anything that might irritate or redden or enlarge the problem. The use of pure aloe vera to treat and heal tbreakout. Aloe is a wonderful healer.

Anonymous

Can any one advise Which is best Beauty Products for Boys??? I was wondering does any one have any tips.How to do scene makeup like what kind of eyeliner should buy any thing else u think I need to know….

Anonymous

Hair and make-up this a both things really a important at your wedding day,you choose a hair style that suit on you and light weight hair-style choose and choose a light make-up this looks a very nice and apply a liquid make-up this looks a nice and it through a day on your face and you looks a very pretty.

Anonymous

Bridal Hair and makeup should be simple, but elegant. Is important to remember the hair and makeup, should not compete with the bride’s dress, but hair and makeup should complement the clothes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.