Free Photographer 2011

Home Forums Photographers & Videographers Free Photographer 2011

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Photographer of 11 years based in Westmeath recently turning to weddings. Would like to offer free services in exhange for using images for portfolio. To date have photographed 10 weddings see website for examples at Home Page

Only going to take on first 10 weddings confirmed. Full day coverage providing CD of images. Books and prints on cost basis.

Anonymous

shedley;8335 wrote: Photographer of 11 years based in Westmeath recently turning to weddings. Would like to offer free services in exhange for using images for portfolio. To date have photographed 10 weddings see website for examples at Home Page

Only going to take on first 10 weddings confirmed. Full day coverage providing CD of images. Books and prints on cost basis.

Hi . My name is Brian O’Sullivan and i am getting married in April. I would be interested in your offer of photographing my wedding . You can contact me by email [email][email protected][/email]
    I look forward to hearing from you

Anonymous

You have given a very good and a nice information about free photographer. The information which you have given for it is beneficial for me also for others who wants to know this. I liked and very much impressed by this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.