Found a dress but want to see if anyone online sells it?

Home Forums Wedding Dresses & Fashion Found a dress but want to see if anyone online sells it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,
    I had my first day dress shopping today and had a good outcome, i found a dress that was really beautiful and I would love to see if anyone knows of any websites that might be selling it a bit cheaper, Amanda Wyatt is the designer and its style 4467. If anybody can give me any info it would be great. Thanks a mill
    Aisling Kelly

Anonymous

Hi Aishing,

Thats soo exciting you must be over the moon to have found what you like soo soon!! If you want to chech the web site Amanda Wyatt (c) 2007 that gives you all the stockists & you can check who has it in stock and is there much of a price difference. You could have to travel for it but will be worth it if its what you want….. Goodluck..

Anonymous

Has anyone seen any red wedding dresses on their travels. Im getting married december 09 and im going to be really daring and wear red!! Alot of bridal shops i hav been in to hav told me they dont stock them cause they dont sell well. I hav also checked some websites and hav not come across to many. Has anyone eyed even one anywhere???

Anonymous

Hello,

Online shopping is great idea, i`m big online shopping freak, recently i purchase a custom suits for men to gift my brother on his birth day, you know the best thing about on line shopping is it is a big time saver and offers you a wide range of variety to choose.

Regards,
    kimrody

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.