Curly hair – help!

Home Forums Hair & Beauty Curly hair – help!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Can anyone help, I have naturally curly hair which is quick thick, it is shoulder length… I am frantically trying to find a style that will suit me for the wedding.. I have had 2 hair trials so far, both of which I hated…GHD and my hair doesnt work… I end up with frizzies straight away… , Im looking for some thing that will last, Im not too keen on a completely off my face but there must be something I can do!!!has one got any pix etc of their wedding hair that they would nt mind sharing!! thx

Anonymous

there is a new treatment out that will permanently straighten ur hair, not to sure of the name but there are hairdressers in Dublin that do it.

Anonymous

I think you should stop straitening it at first for some time and then ask online for good hair products and also Trim it , let it have some moisture oil it regularly, and then dont expose it to dry weather I think that should work. Pls let me know if that works. Get a five in one if you want a wavy hair cos they also have wavy straightners.

Anonymous

Samy gel, scrunch your towel dried hair and you’re good to go.

Samy found at Rite-Aid. I know, I’ve seen result.

For Afro-Amer hair, there’s a good website geared on that type of hair. They have tons of tips & suggestions, because your type of hair is most fragile and get damaged easily. More tips than found on YA HAIR.

Anonymous

If you still want to preserve your curly hair during your wedding, you can try different hair ornaments and ask help from your hair stylist. If you want to look different on your wedding day through your hair, try rebonding your hair where it will be permanently straight, then put some hair ornaments too so that you will still look amazing with your new hair do and stunning ornaments. :)

Check goodorient(dot)com!

Anonymous

Curly hair,Use a wide tooth comb,hair is much more fragile than straight hair and when it is wet it is more hydrated and supple,breakage is less,sleep on satin and use a home made recipe this a best for a curly hair.

Anonymous

Well, curly hairs must handle with care. Stay away from blow dryers unless you want your hair naturally curly hair become frizzy or curly. Air dryers can damage your hair and strip it of its natural oils and oils that are applied throughout the packaging process. To keep your natural curls beautiful, always allow your hair to air dry.

Anonymous

Hello all,
    I am new here.Today I have seeing a new thread of WeddingsLreland.com.Its really nice thread.Because I get more information of this thread.and secondly my hair is very Curly and rough,So I want treatment.So Please someone sharing any ideas.Thanks.:confused:

Anonymous

My hair is very much curly and very hard to manage it. When I am going any party or functions then such a it is very hard duty to adjust it. Now I get the perfect idea of caring curly hair, Keep sharing more information with us.

Anonymous

Combing hair, in hair is wet, wet at least. Curly hair is more fragile than straight hair, when wet, it is more moisturizing and soft. Breakage is not common in this way.

Anonymous

The key to keeping curly hair healthy and manageable is moisture and lots of it.When you are styling your hair, do not over brush it and never use a bristle brush. These two can tear and damage your mane.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.