Church Singers

Home Forums Help Me Find… Church Singers

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,
    My sister is a classically trained musician and does many weddings in our home town through word of mouth. Just wondering where brides look to find church singers.
    She lives in Dublin and is interested in trying to advertise her services in Dublin but wanted to know where Brides look to find church singers?

Anonymous

Dublin Weddings Ireland Wedding Directory for planning your big day.
    There are a good few church singers on there all based in Dublin I think

Anonymous

Best bet is to get in touch with the churches & introduce yourself.. that way people will remember your face & hopefully think of you when asked about singers!!

Anonymous

Anyone any recommendations for singers?? would love to know that they’ve come from word of mouth….

Anonymous

hi i am looking for a church singer in the north county dublin area, this may sound weird but I want someone that can sing HOME by Bonnie Rait if possible..don’t know even where to look

Anonymous

my sister is a wedding singer and she’d be perfect for that song – if you want to give hera ring do – its Aideen on 085 7277407 she’ll send you a free demo. she plays flute and harp and another guy plyas with her – accoustic guitar

Anonymous

hi i am also looking for church singer in wexford area for early september possibly with pianist[
    Bi am][/B]

Anonymous

looking for a church singer for donegal area(letterkenny), please help

Anonymous

hey how you im actually looking for a singer for our wedding athone!!!! is she expensive

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.