candlestands/lanterns with ivy

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations candlestands/lanterns with ivy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi Girls,

I have 8 wrought iron candle stands with intertwining ivy and pillar candles for rent if anyone is interested in them. I bought and used them for my wedding at Christmas and they come up really well in the pics. Click into the photobox link below to see them.
    The stands require no assembly and have 3 legs on base so fit perfectly between pew end, kneeler and aisle. I’m based in Leinster and the North West. PM me for details .

CANDLE STANDS – Shared photo album – PhotoBox

Anonymous

winterbride 09;9636 wrote: Hi Girls,

I have 8 wrought iron candle stands with intertwining ivy and pillar candles for rent if anyone is interested in them. I bought and used them for my wedding at Christmas and they come up really well in the pics. Click into the photobox link below to see them.
    The stands require no assembly and have 3 legs on base so fit perfectly between pew end, kneeler and aisle. I’m based in Leinster and the North West. PM me for details .

CANDLE STANDS – Shared photo album – PhotoBox

Hi I am also having a winter wedding and am interested in the candle holders, how much are you charging to rent them? im in the kildare area, and my wedding is on January 5th 2012.
    many thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.