Can I get some wedding tips please?

Home Forums Help Me Find… Can I get some wedding tips please?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I just got engaged two days ago and now it’s time to start planning!

I would love tips and hints about everything. Please help me out. How much should I expect to spend? We want to have a standard Catholic wedding, nothing too fancy though. A semi-large reception with an open bar. We plan to have family help with food so catering won’t be needed.

What are some ways to cut costs because lets face it, weddings are very expensive.

Thanks!!

Anonymous

Hi, firstly congratulations on your engagement!!! it’s nearly a year since I got engaged and I must say, the planning is the most exciting part :)

If I can recommend anything, it’s to start looking at websites etc and copying pictures and putting them in a powerpoint presentation…its the only way to keep track of all the ideas that you see…

Alfred Angelo bridesmaids dresses are all the rage now but one tip is to bring your bridesmaids to a shop that stocks it and get them to try on dresses. Once they decide on what one, take down the style number on the inside of the label and look it up online. I’m after finding dresses that are retailing for over 100 euro in shops here but yet are only 40 euro online!! the exact same dress!!!

Another tip is discuss things between you and your other half before bringing in anyone else – too many cooks etc….it’s your big day so its the two of you who should have the loudest opinion on things :)

Wedding favours definately buy online…I’m getting personalised tea and coffee which is working out at only 1 euro per guest!! and its fairtrade coffee!!

Finally for photographers and videographers, check out our website and let them come to you…it’ll save you time on google :) Click here :)

Congratulations again!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.