can anyone recommened chair covers

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations can anyone recommened chair covers

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

can anyone recommened a company who do chair covers or center pieces
    thanks

Anonymous

hi Pam,
    Im thinking of chairflair.ie
    I think they are in limerick but have a look anyway,
    Otherwise try the mulberry tree.ie im sure they do them also :D

Anonymous

Hi girls check out dream venue decor they have fantastic backdrops with 8ft white roman pillars on either side and lights that reflect on the ceiling and also on the backdrop. Theyve got to be seen to see the effects. I,m getting white backdrop with gold drapes with pillars etc. She also does chair covers for 4.75.
    [email][email protected][/email]
    Rachel 085 8114848

Anonymous

im using a lady in meath getting my chair covers for 3.50 per chair also im having lrg candelabra centerpieces rented from the same company her email is [email][email protected][/email]

Anonymous

Hey
    I went with Irelandchaircovers.com – Wedding Chair Covers and found them to be really good
    Great quality and affordable price of 3.50 per chair cover
    Blarney Bride

Anonymous

pam;809 wrote: can anyone recommened a company who do chair covers or center pieces
    thanks

Hello!!

My company offers chair covers and centrepieces, we aslo do fairylight backdrops!

Please check out our website for amazing prices such as €2.75 per chair cover!!

Grace Covers – Homepage

Kindest regards,

Louise
    087 7440300

Anonymous

Hi pam ..
    Once go through gracecovers.ie/ …
    They provide High quality white chair covers and shimmering organza sashes in a wide selection of colours to complement your wedding day, or indeed any other event are one of our most popular services…
    All the best ….

Anonymous

hello,

chair covers make chair look good and it is very necessary for any function. qualitychaircovers.com provides very good quality of chair covers. it provides kind of chair covers and of all size so i think you have to watch chair covers of your choice there.

good luck!!

Anonymous

place in kiltimagh in mayo doe them for 1.50!! am really p…. off as just had mine booked few weeks and not as good as deal!! aw well

Anonymous

pam;809 wrote: can anyone recommened a company who do chair covers or center pieces
    thanks

Hi,Kathyrn Coleman ,event coordinator in Skerries is a great person to deaLwith.Her number is 018494579.Tell her that Joe from Designworks Photo sent you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.