Cake Toppers

Home Forums Food and Drink Cake Toppers

This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, getting married in April 2009, have told no1 yet & we are not engaged yet :lol: it’s really exciting :) Just wondering does any1 know of anywhere that makes customised cake toppers, i know it’s probably a bit early thinking about that but i really want to get something different & think it’s gonna take me a while to get it-so i’m planning ahead!

Anonymous

Hi Red16
    There is a site called caketoppers.co.uk and all the toppers are handmade so maybe they could do something for you. I hadn’t thought about going to so much detail – I think it’s a great idea!

Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks a mil for your help, i’m gonna look into that ..i’ll post a comment when i get more information!!

Anonymous

Hi there! My friend got absolutely gorgeous personalised cake toppers for her wedding cake – the company is called Jill’s Parties and there are loads of photos on the site – well worth a visit. Its in Cork or Kerry I think but they post them anywhere. they are made to order so they look just like the bride and groom! Best of luck. I’m getting married in 2009 too, great excitement! Let me know how you get on….I have some booked already as a present for my h2B.

Anonymous

I heard on the radio the b b baskin makes them.. Sorry, no number or anything for her. Good luck!

Anonymous

Check out: Unique Wedding Cake Toppers, cake tops and custom figurines sculpted from photo, pricey but very original! :-) Good luck with your secret wedding!

Anonymous

Hi…booked my wedding for Aug 2009 and was looking at caketoppers, so your not too early!! Ebay is great was looking and them the other day, theres a loads of different ones on it and all different prices..some really good….including ones where you send pic’s and they personalise them. Check it out, good luck!!:)

Anonymous

Yea i have checked out ebay also, its soo easy and the selection is so varied its great!!

Anonymous

I used this crowd last year for my sisters wedding cake topper wedding figures – bride groom models

Lovely individual toppers which were custom made to resemble the bride and groom and are one off’s. I supplied photos in advance and they turned out great. The girl was so nice to deal with and very accommodating. She also doesnt use moulds. They are also lovely keepsakes which the bride & groom were delighted with. I have since recommended them to some friends who loved them. A very satisfied customer.

Anonymous

Hi how are ya doing, congrats on getting married, I got married last June, and wanted cake toppers but nothing cliche, something funny, so… I made them myself! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on them, laughing and taking more photos of them, than me and my hubby!! I got such good feedback that I decided to see if I could make a business out of it so I made a webpage.
    Wedding Toppers
    I’m from wicklow, so if you like the look of them contact me no probs.
    Best of luck,
    Anthea.

Anonymous

hey congrats on setting up yourself!! Thats soo great, were hoping to set a date for late next year, will defo be checking out your site & getting in touch, such a great idea!!

Anonymous

Hi Anthea,

I was trying to get into your web site for contact details but couldn’t find any!! how much time would you need to make the cake toppers?

Anonymous

farnese;2646 wrote: Hi Anthea,

I was trying to get into your web site for contact details but couldn’t find any!! how much time would you need to make the cake toppers?

Hi Farnese
    Sorry for the long delay in replying I only saw your question now, I would need minimum 3 weeks notice, just to be on the safe side with regards to possible delays in post. I’ve just updated my website now so you can order online through paypal and… I reduced to the price too!!

Hope I wasn’t too late, Kindest regards, Anthea.

Anonymous

Hi, also check out Penelope Melon cake toppers- my friend got them for her cake and they were fab. the site is cake topper wedding figures – bride groom models and they were not too expensive. Looked just like the bride and groom too. check it out hope this helps. good luck with the plans. Molly :)

Anonymous

Hi- i actually got this girl to make cake toppers for my sister last month- they were absolutely beautiful and were a real talking point on the big day- My sister was thrilled- i was able to send the girl photos of the dress and flowers and the cake topper was just a mini bride!! stunning- cake topper wedding figures – bride groom models

well worth a look!

Mollyx:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.