Bridemaids Dresses

Home Forums Wedding Dresses & Fashion Bridemaids Dresses

This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  smithalyssa 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Getten married may 08 finding hard to get nice dresses does any one know any good web sites or shops :D

Anonymous

Hiya
    I got mine in Dresscode they are based in Finglas business pk . have a look at their web
    http://www.dresscode,ie

:D

Anonymous

I got my bridesmaid dress in a shop in Kilcullen, Co Kildare. They have a great range and are reasonably priced. Girl is very helpful in there. Definitely worth a look

http://www.irishbridalboutique.com

Anonymous

hey, new member here.
    One shop i wouldn’t recommend is Bella Novia in Talbot street, thay don’t do dress fittings or alterations. I only found this out when i went to make the appointment for the first fitting(which i was told to do when paying the deposit).

Anonymous

hi – I know a dressmaker who is fantastic if you want to give her a call I can pm you the number. She is based in Santry & did my sisters 3 bridesmaid dresses in 2 wks.

Anonymous

emjane wrote: hi – I know a dressmaker who is fantastic if you want to give her a call I can pm you the number. She is based in Santry & did my sisters 3 bridesmaid dresses in 2 wks.

Yes please send me the number Thanks :P :) :D

Anonymous

Could you please pm me the number. I too am finding it really hard to find a non-traditional wedding dress and I have a few ideas if I could just find a good dress maker. Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi. Could you please send me the number for the dressmaker please?

Anonymous

Remember – you don’t have to buy everything from wedding shops – try Debenhams or Monsoon for fantastic simple & elegant wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. It’s not about cost either – I know people think the more expensive it is the better – remember nobody sees the price tag!! I was at a wedding recently where the bridesmaids wore beautiful black evening dresses – all 3 were the same – they were stunning – and the bridesmaids could wear them again.

Anonymous

Just search in Google. Type the word welling borough wedding dresses. You will find many sites related to dresses including with photographs. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous

i know this is obvious but have you tried the high st. i love the dresses in monsoon or coast

Anonymous

nikitatolstoy;3592 wrote: Just search in Google. Type the word welling borough wedding dresses. You will find many sites related to dresses including with photographs. Thanks for sharing with us.

HI…Nikitatolstoy. I think audes is fine with lovely married life because this thread already more three years old.

Anonymous

people think the more expensive it is the better – remember nobody sees the price tag

Anonymous

Hi..

The selection and purchase of your bridesmaid dresses is an important decision in your wedding planning process so choose the best one

Anonymous

I had my bridesmaid dress in a shop in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare. They have a great selection and prices are reasonable. The girl is very useful there. Definitely worth watching.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.