August/September honeymoon

Home Forums Honeymoon August/September honeymoon

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

We are planning our wedding for next aug/sept 2008 but are unsure whether this is a bad time for honeymoon in Malaysia/Thailand areas. Has anyone any ideas on destinations that would be nice at this time of year? Unsure whether AUgust or September would be best choice.. Looking for honeymoon thats a bit different… maybe combination of island and mainland.

Thanks!

Anonymous

I was in Thailand in September, and this is start of rainy season. After July the weather tends to go down hill a bit. Wouldn’t be too stormy, but just over cast, and I think you would agree that we get enough of that here.. Havn’t been there but what about the Croatian Islands? :D

Anonymous

Thanks a mil. Its great to have some info. Travel agents keep telling us conflicting things!! :)

Anonymous

Dont know if it helps but we are planning to spend a few days in venice followed by a Greek Islands cruise with Royal Carribean (which leves from Venice)

We cruised with them last year in the USA and it is a 5 star hotel on water – great service etc. Check out their website they have fab european options.
    And at least Greece is almost guaranteed sunshine.
    Carribean and indian ocean could be hit and miss

p.s. we are only 26 and 35 so its not just for old people

Anonymous

If you want a beach town, I would say check out the Florida Keys. They have nice beaches, great places to eat and a lot of other stuff to do. Plus, Miami is within reasonable driving distance if you get the urge to head into the city to party. But if you’re looking to get away from it all and relax and be romantic, definitely the Keys.But it is the relax and romantic places. There are some fantastic spas.

Anonymous

You are planning for your honeymoon in August that's amazing because the weather will be nice and clear, except for the cold, which you should be enjoying. I have taken notice of ” Freeatlastpartybus” it provides party bus rental in Nashville, bus charter rental company, cheap party bus rental, cheap limousine bus rental. Birthday party bus for kids, rent a party bus, party entertainers for kids, party bus rentals for prom, prom party buses, party charter bus rentals, party transportation and limousine services. And thanks for posting your queries in the forum so that others can take benefit of reading the posts as well.:(:):(:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.