August honeymoon

Home Forums Honeymoon August honeymoon

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just wondering if other brides could tell me where they are going on honeymoon start of August? Between hurraine and monsoon weather, I don’t know who to listen to.

Anonymous

I think anywhere in mainland Europe and you will be very safe! Prague is lovely at that time, or even the islands of Croatia. Somewhere like south america/thailand or the carribian would be experiencing their wet seasons at that time. However, places like Mexico and Brazil will still be hot! :wink:

Anonymous

You are planning for your honeymoon in August that's amazing because the weather will be nice and clear, except for the cold, which you should be enjoying. I have taken notice of ” Freeatlastpartybus” it provides party bus rental in Nashville, bus charter rental company, cheap party bus rental, cheap limousine bus rental. Birthday party bus for kids, rent a party bus, party entertainers for kids, party bus rentals for prom, prom party buses, party charter bus rentals, party transportation and limousine services. And thanks for posting your queries in the forum so that others can take benefit of reading the posts as well.;););)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.