Artificial Flowers

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations Artificial Flowers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jackstevens87 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone, i dont know if anyone has considered getting fake flowers. WELL I DID. I found a website called Sarah’s Flowers in the UK. I received my flowers yesterday and OMG they are so gorgeous, better than i could have ever imagined. I wrote to thank sarah for the gorgeous flowers and told her i would make a point of recommending her company. If anyone is interested in seeing the flowers that i got made, just leave a message, i have pictures of them. Her website is Artificial Wedding Flowers | Sarah’s Flowers I cnat believe how lovely they are im really happy about them

Anonymous

Hi
    I also used beautiful artificial flowers for my wedding …I ordered from Bloom – http://www.bloom.uk.com – artificial – silk flowers by Bloom Bloom florists delivered best flowers like UK wide flowers, roses, bouquets and floral arrangements with secure online ordering, service and satisfaction…

Anonymous

Hi There

I have some Artificial Flowers available. Extremely High Quality

Anyone Interested?

Anonymous

Artificial Flowers and artificial flower stems are widely used throughout the world today. They have become a highly sought after interior decorative accessory and are also used on a large scale by national & international floral designers, mixing them with fresh flowers to create the perfect timeless masterpiece.artificial flowers image

Florists have also come to realise that when artificial flowers are mixed with fresh, they not only enhance the floral arrangement but create the sense of a 2 in1 gift, with the recipient being able to retain the permanent botanicals when the fresh specimens have withered.

flowers chennai

Anonymous

For our wedding we used silk flowers from Michelle in Redcross and we were delighted with her products and costings! Two of my friends have used her since. Her company name is called All About Weddings (http://www.allaboutweddings.com or org) and she’s based in Redcross Wicklow. Deffo worth a look at!

Anonymous

Using these types of flowers carry some additional benefits, as well. One of the biggest issues wedding planners have to deal with when it comes to flowers is timing. Since genuine blossoms tend to quickly droop and wilt, they must be ordered and delivered within a tight time frame. Sometimes this leaves very little time to do the actual arranging. The artificial alternative doesn’t share any of these problems – they can be ordered and arranged anytime, without any risk of them not making it to the wedding.

Another advantage that artificial blossoms offer is that they have no seasonal restriction. With enough preparation time, you can find replicas of any flower you want, and in any color you can imagine – perhaps even colors that the flower doesn’t exist in naturally. Combined with their money saving potential, artificial wedding flowers offer some benefits even for those who can afford the real deal.

Mermaid wedding in Lesvos island

Just be careful where you get them from. I’ve heard of some horror stories and also some wonderful ones!
    Marks & Spencer do some amazing arrangements.

A friend of mine who get married in Brighton and used OKA for their flowers  and they were really good, however they were more expensive!

I’ve looked around and I think the best approach is to just go with someone you know, or someone close to you who has used them before, that way you know you will be happy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.