What kind of wedding cars are people going for?

Home Forums Transport & Cars What kind of wedding cars are people going for?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,

Just wondering what type of wedding cars are people going for? There seem to be alot of types to choose from out there, but I wouldn’t mind trying something different.. 8) Any ideas would be nice..

Anonymous

I am getting a black limousine. I have always had one in mind.. 8)

Anonymous

Hi maggie,

I am getting two Daimler 1970′s Limo’s. One Ivory, one silver and black.
    Priced around a lot and eventually found I could get the two cars with a small company for a similar price for one car with a bigger company. Worth it to shop around. And comparing my price to wedding fairs … there’s no comparison. Wedding fairs are expensive for cars … even though they offer a percentage off if you book it there and then. Something to consider is physically getting in and out of the car in your dress. If you want something different … you may have to compromise on space. Good luck …

Anonymous

Hi, I’m getting a Bentley as main bridal to give me sufficient space for getting in and out. I got a special offer on old rolls as secondary car – something different. Certainly you do need to shop around – I emailed about 20 places but I got these through a friend in end. Word of mouth does help too when you start asking around locally.

Anonymous

Are there any places that hire out classic cars, not vintage cars, but classic cars? Even any car clubs or something?

Anonymous

hi, there me and my partner are looking for something differernt. we would love to arrirve in something like a ferrari. well it would have to be somthing with back seats. any help would be great.

Anonymous

Im arriving in a horse drawn carriage & cant wait!!! Only have a couple of miles from my house to the church so its not too bad but i think its kinda differnt these days…. There are a few places that supply vintage cars but cant find their names at the mo, will find them and let you know!!

Anonymous

emilou;2014 wrote: Im arriving in a horse drawn carriage & cant wait!!! Only have a couple of miles from my house to the church so its not too bad but i think its kinda differnt these days…. There are a few places that supply vintage cars but cant find their names at the mo, will find them and let you know!!

snap,im gettin a horse n carriage 2!they r beautiful aren they?i am gettin chryslers for the girls n boys,white 4 girls n black 4 men..got a good deal on those

Anonymous

Such a great idea, hadn’t thought of Horse’s!! Does it work out more expensive than cars or around the same?? That would really make the day!!

Anonymous

Hi Julieb,

Horse drawn carriages cost about Euro 800.00 for the day.

Wedding cars about Euro 500.00. I am getting an Austin Princess Limousine from Gorey Wedding cars, Vintage Wedding Car Hire for your special day

If you want to go the horse drawn route, I saw a lovely one on South East Brides, think it was called Victorian Carriage services

Maggie

Anonymous

Hi Tahnee,

Austin Princess Limousines are a lovely bridal car. My sis got one in a champagne colour, very hard to find from Gorey Wedding Cars.

Daimler 420 Limousines are also popular.

Maggie

Anonymous

HI Maggie Moo,

Thanks a mill for that, quite a bit in the difference- hopefully the budget will allow as i really have my heart set on them now!! Will check it out straight away…
    Thanks again

Anonymous

hi, know this sounds a bit off the wall, but we are planning on drivin from the church to hotel in our own car!!! its a class jeep and to be honest its only 10 min drive and we’d really prefer to use the money on decoratin the church??? what does everyone think…seriously!!! also, we are both bad aul travellers…so back seats and us dont really agree…..!!! needing feedback :)

Anonymous

I have read your post. I have awareness about free at last party bus, they provides buses for weddings, limousine rental for wedding, wedding limo hire service.

Anonymous

Hi, we wanted to rent a Lexus, but we couldn’t find any, so our friend will just clean his car perfectly, and will give us a ride;] He has Passat CC.
    It’s silver like this:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.