Wedding cup cakes?

Home Forums Food and Drink Wedding cup cakes?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johnsonad 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Just wondering if anyone has had, or been to a wedding with wedding cup cakes? Came accross a company who do them, but they just sound a bit American for me. Am I being silly?? :roll:

Anonymous

I was at a wedding that had them and they worked really well! I have seen that a company called chocoholics do them. I think they do sound a bit american, but look really good when presented well. Had alot of people talking about them!

Anonymous

I just recently came form my best friend wedding and there is used one Heavenly Cupcakes , its a really awesome testy cap cakes.I would suggest this cake is perfect for all occasions, Birthdays, Anniversaries, New babies and Seasonal gifts.

johnsonad

My wedding cake is very simple one and also less cost cake.That cake name is baby cakes.It is less in size and can serve the more number of guest.If you want this cake,get it from wedding cakes and gain from it. .I hope you will satisfy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.