wedding cars!

Home Forums Transport & Cars wedding cars!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 15 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey all… my hubby to be has decided he would like a 69 mustang convertible as our wedding car… what do you reckon? Is there any chance of it happening?!? :roll:

Anonymous

No mustangs, but these are pretty cool 8) http://www.gocadillaccars.com

Anonymous

only in the states are they a dime a dozen. Everyine has a mustang here.

I suggest go with the vintage cars that are available they are real vintage classics

Anonymous

I figured as much… but had to ask… thanks!! :P

Anonymous

i know a guy in dublin who does mustangs for hire…will get number and post it here in a bit…this is not a commerical posting….

Anonymous

I am actually looking for a Mustang as well please post if you get this number! Thanks

Anonymous

Im looking for a wedding car in the Galway area Connemara to be precise…

Anonymous

I was looking for one as well. Any luck with a number? :?:

Anonymous

Hi, Was there any joy with finding a Mustang in Dublin?? Not something i would have thought of but i know the H2B would be made up with it!!

Anonymous

Anyone know of anyone who offers horse & carriage?? Think it would be really romantic…

Anonymous

Hey all, think i have found a company that hires Mustangs…. have only tried calling once & got an answering machine but i will keep trying.. anyway the address is Ireland Weddings by Pink Cadillac Car Hire
    Lets hope they can help us all out!!

Anonymous

Hey all, happy days i found a company that supplies mustangs for weddings its: Ireland Weddings by Pink Cadillac Car Hire also horse & carriage’s are available too from another company Wedding Car Hire at Cupid Cars – Leading Wedding Car Hire in Ireland … Hope this helps you out!!

Anonymous

Mustang or Vintage cars or horse and carraige, whatever I may choose as the wedding car would look beautiful…for sure..But I have a unique idea . One of friends got married to a fireman and unbelievably they used a fire engine as the wedding car.It sure must have been difficult to get permit and clear paper work for that ….but it was fun.Usually we associate fire engine with disaster or misfortune, here happy people dressed as bride and groom zoomed away waving and smiling on a fire engine!!!!!

Imazine if Doctors used ambulances as wedding cars…no that would not be so cool..My personal favorite would be the horse and the buggy.The buggy would be decorated in white….that would be nice:)…

Anonymous

That sounds soo cool, would love to have seen it!! Soo unusual..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.