Wedding Cakes

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations Wedding Cakes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi, hoping someone can help me out, im not getting married until next year but trying to sort as much as i can as early as poss!! I have been looking at cakes & i found a beautiful 3tiered one which is fab, the price they have on it is €800 – just wondering what is the average price for cakes??
    tks..

Anonymous

Hi, im trying to be organised aswell, we r not getting married until next may. I have been pricing three tier cakes in my area, County waterford. They are coming in around the 400 mark, 800 seems very steep??

Anonymous

My sister got married in september and her wedding cake was beautiful. I think it cost them €400.00.
    The went to a place in tallaght. Will be looking there myself to see what he has on offer.

Anonymous

Hi Dellsie, Dont suppose you have the name of the place in Tallaght or does anyone have any more recommendations on cake shops?? Hopefully i have an aunt that will be trying to make the cake but seriously have no idea as to what i would like so web sites are good too…

Anonymous

Hi Connie,

The web site is Wedding Cakes Dublin, Wedding Cakes Ireland, They are based in Tallaght.

Anonymous

thats crazy money!! im gettin married next year (well jan 2011) and have already picked cake….5 tier for 600 yo yo. it includes flowers (not iced, real) along the side and each tier is a diff fillin….fruit, madeira (cant spell), biscuit thing, carrot cake and baileys something….a zillion diff choices too, lady based in culleens co sligo and really sound. charges €75 for travel and delivery, which to be honest is fair enough….my venue 2 hr drive from her and i think well worth it….i certainly wouldnt chance movin cake..the scene of Friends and Ross movin the new couch up the stairs springs to mind!!!! good luck. if u like i can message u the details, oh and there is a free cake tasting thingy for bride and groom!!! such fun

Anonymous

There’s no average price for wedding cakes actually…That depends on your budget and taste for cake designs..

Anonymous

Hi

I was just wondering who supplied the cake in Waterford for that amount and if you would recommend them? Also need to find a hairdresser in Waterford too!!

Thanks![/I]

Anonymous

hey everyone. I forgot all about the cake until I saw this thread! lol Anyone know anywhere I could find someone up north who is reasonable but good for wedding cakes?

Anonymous

That is most important think in wedding, Your choice in wedding cake design makes a statement about your personality and sense of style.I think its best choice for wedding cake.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.