Stag Weekend Ideas in Cavan

Home Forums Hen and Stag Stag Weekend Ideas in Cavan

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all.

Just wanted to let you know that my H2B has his stag in Cavan last weekend and they said it was better than going abroad!
    They stayed in the Farnham Arms Hotel, Main St, Cavan-which was right beside the pubs and clubs and they went to a nightclub in the Imperial Bar which played really good music and everywhere in the town was very stag friendly.
    During the day they went to Out Doors & Dirty in Ballyconnell-check the website as it is cool- http://www.odd.ie
    ODD is brill for stags & for the more adventurous Hens-wish I had gone now! The lads did an off road buggy rally, electric paintball and hovercraft grand-prix. Said it was great craic.
    It is also on 40 minutes from Carrick on Shannon! So just to let you know!

Anonymous

hey i came across this website stagit.ie that has everything for a stag party.

has anyone used it?

Anonymous

Hello,

Pretty nice idea for stag party thanks for sharing it.

Regards,
    sarah_9

Custom Made Suits

Anonymous

try this site too stagdo.org.uk.. they seem to have most of what you need for a stag do.. comes with a reasonable price too. it seems that your H2b need not go too far… something nice is always just around the corner eh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.