Slaney Manor: Kinsella Castle Wexford

Home Forums Venues & Receptions Slaney Manor: Kinsella Castle Wexford

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,
    Went to visit Kinsella Castle is wexford recently and fell in love with it. Only downside is that there haven’t been that many weddings there.

Does anybody have any feedback (good or bad) on this venue?

Any information would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi,

I know Margaret that owns it and she has already had a couple of weddings there and they went snmoothly she said. I am booking it for my own wedding in 2010! It’s beautiful. And the fact that I don’t have to go smoewhere else to have pics taken and that all guests are in one place.. Only thing I’m having probs with is the catrering side of things..Have you decided what to do? I was thinking of HogRoast as planning on summer wedding and hoping to get the weather..

Are you using the church up the road? I was thinking of just having a civil ceremony on the grounds as not overly religious although my family are but it’s my day. Wanted castle from Fri-Sun and was planning on having the Friday to relax and marrying on the Sat but unless I use the church I can’t do this as civil ceremonies are only Mon-Fri:-(

Don’t know do I want to be carting everyone up the road in buses and was thinking that the cost of hiring cars could be put towards cost of castle..
    I know you were looking for advice and here’s me asking for it from you…lol..

Anonymous

Sorry for the late reply- thanks for the feedback- It’s good to hear that others fell in love with it too. Because it was the first place I saw, I got paranoid that I put built it up way too much in my mind!

For catering I was thinking of going with Phelim- Tapas for starters and a buffet (really looking for an informal thing)

I understand about the whole church thing… A few options I was thinking of are Castlebridge church or just having the church thing the day before with my family and get a priest (friend of the family) to do a blessing type seremony in the castle… Haven’t really decided though… aghhhhhhhhh!!! Too much to think of!!!

Anonymous

; wrote:

Helloo peepz really like the forum guyz n galz! somewhere to go when at crappy work! i suppose, as long i dont get caught! ….

see you around

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.