November Honeymoon

Home Forums Honeymoon November Honeymoon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi guys, can anyone give me ideas. Getting married in November want a sun honeymoon but not sure where to go. Would love a beech holiday for 10 days and sight-seeing for 10 days. Boyfriend wants Thailand. Any suggestions!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Hi
    I have been to South Africa and it really is the perfect honeymoon destination. I would go there on my own honeymoon but for the fact we have been there already. Its got the beaches and also loads to do – We travelled there the last week in Nov and the first week in Dec – weather very nice but not to hot.
    You can do safari (stay overnight in the reserve or day trips).
    Also we booked our fist two nights and then hired a car and did the Garden Route – basically its the coast road – there is loads of B & B along this route and belive me they are nothing like the ones here.
    They really are small hotels (some of the ones we stayed in had pools) and very cheap.
    Let me know if you what to know more.
    Donnie

Anonymous

Wedding is one of the best occasions in anybody’s life. I think Australia is perfect for you. It is a beautiful city. It’s a land of romance, adventure and excitement. There are beautiful islands and most beautiful beaches in Australia. Italy is also a great place for honeymooners. There are gorgeous and stunning destinations. Thanks…..:rolleyes:

Best Honeymoon Ideas Learn Thailand- A Visit to Paradise

Anonymous

Wedding is one of the best occasions in everyone's life. I think November is perfect month with the pleasant whether. So, you can prefer bus for your honeymoon. Thanks….. :rolleyes:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.