Make up at home

Home Forums Hair & Beauty Make up at home

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all,

I’m looking for a little bit of help. I am trying to find a beautician/make-up artist to come to my home the morning of the wedding to beautify my mother, bridesmaids and myself. I’m finding it really difficult to find one. I live in North Cork County. If anyone can recommend someone to me I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

Scoby

Anonymous

Hair and makeup, the two really important in your wedding day, you hair style that suits you and select the hair style selection of light weight and can choose to make light of this on your face and you through the day good to very good and to look at the following apply to liquid looks very beautiful feeling.

Anonymous

hi i’d recommend daneka wilson she only does housecalls and shes fab and quiet experienced. got her for mine in 2 months time

Anonymous

I got the best clips from web from youtube.com website. It describes very good ways for make up at home. And such a very easy to understand about the each and every beauty products with name.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.