honeymoon in january

Home Forums Honeymoon honeymoon in january

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi
    Getting married Dec 31st,no honeymoon booked.Would like to go somewhere warm but not to far away.Any ideas?

Anonymous

For that time of year, the “hotspots” are in Asia / Australia. Some fab places to go in Malaysia for honeymoon. Are you willing to travel far & how long have you got for the honeymoon??

Anonymous

Hi,
    We have planned to go to Malaysia in Feb, have checked it all out and its almost 100% good weather and an amazing place so from what iv’e heard would recommend…..Lets hope its all true or i could be very disappointed!!!
    Hope you have a fab time where ever you go….

Anonymous

lfarragher;2330 wrote: Hi
    Getting married Dec 31st,no honeymoon booked.Would like to go somewhere warm but not to far away.Any ideas?

Hiya,

There are loads of lovely places to go in Jan – I had a friend that flew to London, stayed in a 5 star hotel for 2 nights, then flew to Miami for a few nights, before hopping on a 5* Mexican Cruise for a week. They went 5* all the way and flights, accom and cruise only cost them around €5000-€6000 – which is very good when you consider that all your food is included on the cruise itself. But if you really dont want to go far, Lanzarote has year round sunshine and some lovely 5* resorts. Unlike other countries with year round sunshine & a similar flight time, e.g Turkey, Morrocco, Egypt – Lanarote has good infrastructure so you dont run the risk of getting ill. I have a friend in a band and him and his wife go the last week in Jan every year. They swear by it. I went to Puerto Del Carmen 4 years ago in July. We had no complaints and its very reasonable. You should get a good deal at that time of year too. Just dont book through a honeymoon website. Enjoy!

Anonymous

If you are looking for the winter sun and not far i would suggest malta or gozo.

The Climate in Malta: is warm and healthy. There are no biting winds, fog for only short periods, averaging about 578mm (20 inches) in a whole year. The temperature averages 14.1 ºc in winter and 32 ºc in summer with the sun shining for an average of 6.46 hrs and 10.11 hrs respectively.

Rosemarie

Anonymous

Would there be a huge price difference in going to Malta for 3 weeks or going to Asia?? I know asia flights would be expensive but then its soo cheap when you get there that it makes up for it almost… Is MAlta expensive?? Have never been & never thought of it!!

Anonymous

HAve only been to MAlta once & there would be a huge difference in prices . Asia would defo work out cheaper as regards spending money there, you can do soo much more for so much less. Not sure what the difference would be on flights but i would imagine that Asia would work out cheaper over all!!

Anonymous

Nice suggestions……. Cuba is the largest island with everything from salsa to eco lodges and Jamaica is home to fantastic beaches and true reggae beats. The smaller, more exclusive islands of the Caribbean are perfect for honeymooners. It is perfect place for honeymoon in January. :confused:

Anonymous

Yes, Cuba is best for honeymoon in January.

but, i think i m late to reply or you late to go to honeymoon :P

Cheers and congrats for wedding :)

Anonymous

Nice! That is a good idea I think January is perfect month with the pleasant whether. So, you can prefer bus for your honeymoon.Thanks…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.