Honeymoon Destinations in Asia

Home Forums Honeymoon Honeymoon Destinations in Asia

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hawaii and the Caribbean, sounds like ideal honeymoon places but here are some cheaper options in Asia. Besides, why not choose a place that is entirely new to you?:)
    IndiaIndia is an enchanting place. There are exotic places you can easily visit like the Taj Mahal. Swimming and other water-based activities in Puri and Kerala are interesting. An experience at the Palace on Wheels which is a luxury train ride that will take you Taj Mahal, Lake Palace in Udaipur and other exotic destinations is definitely recommended.
    Philippines
    Boracay, Palawan and Samal Island are main attractions here. Boracay is famous for its white sand beaches that stretch over nine kilometers long. This place is definitely for honeymooners who only have eyes only for each other. Palawan has two World Heritage Sites: the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and the Tubbataha Reef National Marine Park.A visit to Pearl Farm in Samal Island in Davao City is also a must where the world’s largest pearl was found.
    China
    China surely can offer a discovery honeymoon. The famous Great Wall of China is a World Heritage Site. Make sure you include the Forbidden City (known for being the seat of the Emperor’s power) and the Tiananmen Square in your itinerary.
    Thailand
    Exotic Bangkok is a shopping destination. Phuket and Phi Phi Island are great for honeymooners!!. Bangkok is the city of temples and one of the most famous temples here is the Temple of the Golden Buddha which houses the solid gold Buddha statue. You could also take your spouse to a dinner cruise along the Choaphaya River.
    Vietnam
    Vietnam’s Red River Delta and the Mekong Delta have captured the heart of many honeymooners. Places like Dalat, the Valley of Love and the Lake of Sighs offer peaceful stay away from hustle and bustle of big cities.

Anonymous

Also Malaysia & singapore are fab. I have had friends who went on their honey moon there and say they want to go back every year for holidays cause they loved it soo much & of course its soo cheap!!!

Anonymous

Oh my god, i am just back from Vietnam…. IT IS AMAZING!! I have never net such amazing friendly helpfull people. They bend over backwards for you.. I was only there for a holiday noy honeymoon but i could only imagine the treatment you would get on honeymoon. There really is something for everyone over there between sights & villages & beaches.. i would happily go back tomorrow & it is REALLY cheap so defo save money doing it!!

Anonymous

Honeymoon is one of the most cherished and awaited moments in the life of an individual. There are innumerable honeymoon destinations in different parts of the world. The natural beauty of Switzerland makes it one of the popular honeymoon spots among married couples. Honeymoon couples can enjoy tours to small legendary villages for enjoying the taste of delicious Swiss chocolates. The beautiful orchards spread across different areas in Switzerland are indeed a treat for the eyes.:rolleyes:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.