Honeymoon

Home Forums Honeymoon Honeymoon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all

Hope the wedding plans are coming along nicely for everyone. Just wondering about a quote i got for a honeymoon. Its a Caribbeen Cruise of 15 nights at a cost of 2,146 euro per person breakfsst, lunch & eveing meal included and all the activities on board the only thing is does not include is your drinks. You pay for anything that you buy, eat,drink, activites, etc when you leave the boat in the port. What do you think of this price. Includes flights also. Has anybody been on a Caribbeen Cruise like this. Sound fab maybe a once in a lifetime oppunity. 8)

Anonymous

hi i looked into a cruise to for august this year deciced against it as i am very bad at being on time and was afraid i would b left behind :lol: however i think thats the price we got queoted so its not bad if you consider you get all food and activies included,we are going to vietnam and thailand now for similar price, good luck with whatever you choose

Anonymous

Hi,

I think that is quite good – we are going to Mauritius for 9 nights which is all inclusive including activities etc… and Dubai for 6 nights which is just breakfast and its costing â‚ ¬7310 for both of us so I think that’s a good deal.

Anonymous

A honeymoon is the holidays taken by those couple which are just married for celebrate their marriage in intimacy and seclusion.So,everyone should go at honeymoon and enjoy the beautiful moments of their life.:confused:

Anonymous

Hi! First I want to congratulate you for your new marriage and I also want to suggest you for your honeymoon you should take a personal bus and than go for your honeymoon and enjoy a lots. I have heard about ” Freeatlastpartybus” it provides party bus rental in Nashville, bus charter rental company, cheap party bus rental, cheap limousine bus rental. Birthday party bus for kids, rent a party bus, party entertainers for kids, party bus rentals for prom, prom party buses, party charter bus rentals, party transportation and limousine services.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.