Hen Night Ideas

Home Forums Hen and Stag Hen Night Ideas

This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Girls I had to tell you all about my hen weekend,it was fab.We booked through http://www.possfizz.com We had an Ann Summers party on the friday night,the rep Fiona was excellent she really relaxed us coz we were nervous as a few had never gone to an Ann Ssummers party before.Then on the sat we did the superstar package with poshfizz.I would highly recommend you do this as your hen weekend as it takes all the pressure off you.If you only want to do the Ann Summers party bit or want to buy some nice lingerie for your honeymoon(I bought loads coz it was all so nice I couldn’t make up my mind what to buy)you can visit Fionas website http://www.annsummers4u.com
    I don’t think she’ll mind me putting her website on the net coz she is such a great rep and customer feedback is always good for business.
    I hope you have as GOOD a weekend as I did and good luck with your big day.I was 6 weeks married yesterday and I’d love to do it all over again coz I had a blast.

Anonymous

I’ve just come back from a hen weekend, we went to a lovely retreat near Burton on Trent, we all had a full body massage, we went to some pubs and a club, the ‘hen’ wore her wedding dress from her previous marriage, which was modified to fit the occasion, we all wore tiaras to make it obvious we were together. :)

Good luck to your Mum. :)

Anonymous

Hi there! For my cousins Hennight we went to Clonakilty in Co.Cork. We ended up in Rebels bar, next to Donovan’s Hotel were we stayed. The place was perfect for a Hen night. The bartenders were handsome, fit and had no shirts on. It is a cocktail bar and we were able to organize a “body shot” for my cousin to drink tequilla from the barman. I am advising it to everyone. Great weekend!
    Believe you me I know how to party but they set the perfect scene. They release pictures after every weekend on their bebo site. Great to stay in the party vibe eventhough I am far away.

Anonymous

We had a “sex in the city” themed night in Waterford… What a blast, started early enough & worked our way throught 8 bars!! All of them were great and the bar men in ALL the pubs were great craic… Made pleant of fuss over the hen! No doubt it had something to do with the way we were all dressed….Very classy!!
    Theme’s seem to be great wasn’t sure if it would work to start but it was brill!! Highly recommend….

Anonymous

Hey, just wondering did you have to phone most bars before you got there or was there no problem with entry… Was going to arrange my friends in Dublin but am now thinking a weekend away sounds much better, as most bars in Dublin don’t seem to jump at the idea of having a hen party coming in!!

Anonymous

I’m just back from my hen weekend, that my sister and friend organised through Posh Fizz- event management and hen parties. I just need to say that I have had one of the best weekends ever, the hotel was just fantastic, the Belly Dancing was a great laugh and the meal was super and then to top it all off, we just felt like popstars in the club!

I highly recomend PoshFizz . :) :) :)

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I was at a hen party of my friends lat year and i must say i enjoyed it greatly. The management team was great. The girl who organised everything for us was called Jenny. She was very helpful and friendly. And you did not have to worry about anything, they organised all for you.

I would recommend http://www.PoshFizz.com For anybody who is looking for a great hen night with lots of options and super prises.

www. PoshFizz.com

Anonymous

Anyone ideas for a hen night in Dublin and not a whole weekend?
    Anyone know any good cocktail bars or one that teaches you how to make them? That would be fun! A good restaurant then that is non ethnic, so it would suit everyone?

Anonymous

Hey i was just at a hen party a couple of weeks ago, we started in a restaurant off Grafton Street (will find out name if you want) They were brill we went for linch at 2pm, they gave us a floor to our selves & let us really enjoy ourselves & look after us. After that we headed to the BAiley & had great fun with the staff & then on to the Odessa where we had reserved an area – again the staff were great & didnt teach us how to make cocktails but certainly served enough of them!!! Hope this helps…

Anonymous

Sounds great Adrienne.
    Can you tell me the name of the restaurant? Did it cost alot to rent out a whole floor? Where is the Odessa? Is it a normal bar or a cocktail bar only or what exactly is it? Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi There, The restaurant is called La Cave, its on South Annes street. It is quite small and we had appox 20 people so they gave us a floor & didnt charge extra for it – very reasonable!! Then Odessa Lounge & Grill is in Dame court, only a short walk from Restaurant. They do also serve food but have a late night bar/club on the top floor which is great fun if you have a gang with you.
    Hope this helps you out……

Anonymous

Hey all, Went to Kilkenny for the weekend and we went with the “sex in th city” theme.. It was Brill, had soo much fun & all lookied great & got in to all bars No problem…. Good Call!!

Anonymous

Just back from a fantastic hen in Kells. Yes i wouldn’t have chosen Kells but it was great craic and got such friendly interest from all the locals. My job was to get t shirts for everyone, but was finding it pretty tough figuring out sizes, anyway lets face it those tshirts are never the most flattering however i found a site Welcome to All Badges they make really cool personalized badges with photos or whatever design you want and very cheap too. So they went down a treat and got us plenty of attention.
    So we went down on the friday and just had a few bottles of wine and we all got to know each other, then on saturday we called out to this farm, i know i thought it was pretty weird too, seemingly it was advertised on the late late before as a hen venue, but we had such fun and i’ve never laughed so much milking cows and things, then that night we hit the tiles in the local niteclub.
    Great weekend

Anonymous

Hi there, why not book a choreographer to do a hip-hop routine with your group of hens. Basically a dancer comes to your venue teaches your party a routine to all the lastest downloads – lady gaga etc. A fun, different memorable experience! Check hiphop-party.com or hit this link Make a music video – Share it with friends on your DVD – Home.

Anonymous

emilou;2336 wrote: We had a “sex in the city” themed night in Waterford… What a blast, started early enough & worked our way throught 8 bars!! All of them were great and the bar men in ALL the pubs were great craic… Made pleant of fuss over the hen! No doubt it had something to do with the way we were all dressed….Very classy!!
    Theme’s seem to be great wasn’t sure if it would work to start but it was brill!! Highly recommend….

Hi there,
    My best firend is getting married and I am maid of honour so organising the Hen Party, we are having it in Dublin for one night and looking ideas on Hen Themes, the Sex and City theme sounds great, how did ye do this theme, so ye were all wearing dresses, did ye have wigs, was there a certain colour scheme for everyone? Anyone know of any good hen games??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.