Chair Covers Cork

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations Chair Covers Cork

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi all, lots of threads on the prices of chair covers and they are very dear. Just wanted to share that my sister got hers for Euros 3.50 per chair – that included the sash, delivery and set-up and they come back the next day to take them away. They are only in the Cork area though – their number if anyone needs it is 087 6804349 Fiona is the girl’s name. Have them booked myself for next year!!!

Anonymous

smithers;1898 wrote: Hi all, lots of threads on the prices of chair covers and they are very dear. Just wanted to share that my sister got hers for Euros 3.50 per chair – that included the sash, delivery and set-up and they come back the next day to take them away. They are only in the Cork area though – their number if anyone needs it is 087 6804349 Fiona is the girl’s name. Have them booked myself for next year!!!

hi,thanx 4 that!!!the cheapest i could get them 4 was 7.50e…where did your sister find d lady.gettin married nxt yr 2 so ill rin her 2mor

Anonymous

That is really cheap!! Do they really only cover Cork?? Hoping to get married in Waterford which isn’t too far away, Even if she charged a lil bit extra it would still be cheaper than quotes im getting!!

Anonymous

Hi cats,
    Sorry for not replying sooner – it’s not too far so you should ask them. I found their card at the bottom of my handbag lol and their e-mail address is [email][email protected][/email]. Good luck with the plans!!

Anonymous

hi all got mine from Covermyvenue.com – Homepage for 3.50 a chair including sash think she delivers nationwide i got candelabras too there fab. all her picks are on her website

Anonymous

cats;2344 wrote: That is really cheap!! Do they really only cover Cork?? Hoping to get married in Waterford which isn’t too far away, Even if she charged a lil bit extra it would still be cheaper than quotes im getting!!

Hey Cats
    Dont know when you are getting married but i got married in Waterford last month, I used a Cork based chair cover company Irelandchaircovers.com – Wedding Chair Covers
    They charged 3.50 per chair cover and i have to say the room looked absolutely beautiful, They also made life nice and easy on me and my husband as they organised everything for us from the word go so it was easy
    Best of luck with your wedding
    BlarneyBride :-)

Anonymous

Grace Covers – Homepage

We will do a better deal for your big day!!

I am getting married myself this year so I totally understand budgets!

Kind regards,

Louise

087 7440300

Anonymous

smithers;1898 wrote: Hi all, lots of threads on the prices of chair covers and they are very dear. Just wanted to share that my sister got hers for Euros 3.50 per chair – that included the sash, delivery and set-up and they come back the next day to take them away. They are only in the Cork area though – their number if anyone needs it is 087 6804349 Fiona is the girl’s name. Have them booked myself for next year!!!

Just to let you know, my company name is called CLASSIC CHAIR COVERS and I am based in Kerry. I supply white chair covers, with a variety of coloured sashes, @ €2 per chair. If you would like to contact me, tel Frank 086 3662259. Best of luck with the wedding plans!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.