chair covers

Home Forums Flowers & Decorations chair covers

This topic contains 26 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi All,

Ive got 300 chair covers, white satin, which i will rent for € 1.50 each plus postage, anyone interested?

Anonymous

Hi, Getting married June 08 in Kilkenny – where about are you located and is it possible to maybe get one and see what they would be like

Anonymous

im also interested
    where u located
    have u any pics

Anonymous

Hi,
    Anyone interested in the chair covers if you pm your email address i will send on pictures…
    Cheers :D

Anonymous

hi,
    Im getting married in May 09. Have u any pics u could e-mail me?? :D

Anonymous

Hi,
    Could you pm me pictures? Might be interested for April this year.

Thanks
    JT

Anonymous

Hi,
    Im in Galway,I have pictures that i can send anyone thats interested, im not very good with computers and cant figure out how to pm pictures but can email them on if you give your email addresses, I also have tea light holders and lanterns and little champagne flute bubbles,can be used as for center pieces if you would like pictures of these let me know…

Anonymous

Hi Again,
    If you take the 300 I will give you a discount…and also I use a courier so postage is extremly reasonable and depending on demand I can give you time to send them back…

Anonymous

dpotter wrote: Hi All,

Ive got 300 chair covers, white satin, which i will rent for ï ¿ ½ 1.50 each plus postage, anyone interested?

hi i am getting married in july 09, would rent 150 or so, what colour is sash. i live in galway at moment so i could view them,
    thks
    jacinta

Anonymous

Hi,
    I’m interested in renting your chair covers, do they come with sashes?

Anonymous

Hi,
    Would be interested in the chair covers, tea light holders and lanterns. I am based in Galway so we could either meet or if you can send me some photos. the wedding is the 8 august this year.

Thanks
    scoll

Anonymous

Hi There, send on your email address and il get photos to you, and if your still interested then you can give me a call….

Anonymous

Hi,
    I’d really appreciate if can e-mail pictures to me, my e-mail address is [email][email protected][/email].

Thanks
    scoll

Anonymous

I’m interested in your covers dpotter. Could you e-mail me a pictue at [email][email protected][/email]?

Thanks

Anonymous

I would be interested in your chair covers although it looks like they might be well used by the time mine comes round in August 09!! my email is [email][email protected][/email] if you could send on pic and detail of sash colour..cheers!! :roll:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.