Adare Manor – good venue?

Home Forums Venues & Receptions Adare Manor – good venue?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Has anyone been to a wedding in adare manor recently – would you recommend it as a venue?

Anonymous

If you are wondering about Adare Manor for a wedding venue look no further!! It is just the most beautiful setting and from start to finish the staff are so easy to deal with and can no do enough for you. Food was delicious and the rooms are also really lovely. If there is a child staying in the room they also put out special treats in a bowl and it looks fantastic. I thought is was the best venue i was at for a wedding and i am 30 yrs old so i am in the middle of wedding madness, 9 last year alone. The best venue was Adare Manor by far!

Another thing that alot of people mentioned was the fact that the people of Adare are just so nice and welcoming. We strolled around the town the day after the wedding and went into some fabulous boutiques and then went into Morrisey’s Bar for a BBQ and drinks. Fantastic!

Anonymous

Hi NewYork 2008, We looked at Adare Manor as a potential venue. The manor itself looks amazing and really sets the scene. However, we visited our potential venues informally before we made contact with wedding co-ordinators to get a feel for the places and see what service / atmosphere was like as normal guests rather than a potential wedding booking. We found the staff cold and unfriendly and didn’t get a good feel for the place at all. Maybe, it just depends on who you meet as the last person that posted had a good experience but it definately turned us off. Adare village itself is beautiful though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.